Whole: Recipes for Simple Wholefood EatingBeatnik
Featuring recipes from premiere wholefood bloggers and entrepreneurs, WHOLE is a book born from the demands for better food. Compiled by Bronwyn Kan, WHOLE explores the personal relationship between each contributor and the food they make. Drawing from their collective experience, the healthy wholefoods recipes within are simple to make and are designed to nourish body and mind.
The following contributors have come together to create WHOLE:
- The Raw Kitchen – Olivia Scott
- Healthy Always – Danijela Unkovich
- Mondays – Hannah Horton & Eleanor Ozich
- Bonnie Delicious – Kelly Gibney
- Be Good Organics – Buffy Gill
- Healthyself – Abbylee Childs & Twyla Eloise
- Carew Kitchen – Sophie Carew
- Healthy Yeah! – Hannah Horton
- Snackpack – Monique Satherley
- The Caker – Jordan Rondel
This ragtag bunch of foodie stars have got everything from the perfect cup of chai tea to whole loaves of bread covered within this beautiful hardcover book. It's the real deal.